Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Poems

(1)
Why you all wish to separate me from her,
I swear it is very much unnatural and crual.
Let me tell you about my affection
Our bond of love is with total perfection.
Can you separate sun from its rays?
So is my love for her and will stay!
Can one separate smell from Rose?
My affection with her is of that cause.
And how you can separate:
Waves from Seas
Roots from Trees
Buds from Flowers
Minutes from Hours
Stars from sky
Fish from Water
Air from Nature
One can not do there all, I tell you why
Nature has given some unseparable bonds
They will stay together as flesh and bones
So is the case of her and mine,
To separate us in unnatural and undevine. Sunil ( 10/07/97).
(2)

Donot leave me alone
Oh dear ,Donot leave me alone.
i swear , I will be felt mourned
I tell you, I will be forlorned.
For me You donot know
What are you ?
You are source of Thoughts
Worship of God
Rain for Drought
Blood for Veins
Breaths for Heart
Beauty for Smart
Fragrance for Flowers
Minutes for Hour
Eyes for Sight
Thread for Kite
Water for river
Shime for cheer.
Without you , I feel alone
In total dismay and almost gone. Sunil (23/4/1997)
(3)
Cloud are black with silvrlines,
I am sad but still I am fine,
You gave me so much pain before,
In love such pains are bur sure.
Love without pains is never complete
As like rain fall after schorching heat.
I like your pains as they are from you,
Without your love ,i feel subdued. Sunil (9-10/5/97)
(4)
North and South , East and West,
In every side ,I am in quest.
For my love, who is full of Zest,
My search finally come to Rest.
When I find you from all the Rest.
You are the best ,in East or West. Sunil (13/5/1997.)
(5)
Me and You are ideal Dual.
Like our pair there are very few
Whether reman close or at far,
We are the brighest shining stars.
Without your presence I felt incomplete.
I Love you By Heart-I must submit. Sunil (16/6/97.)
(6)
Heart is Pinching
Mind is Wrinkling
Against you leave
Everything is sinking. Sunil ( 18-5-97).
(7)
MY PAPA
O Dear Papa you leaved me alone.
But I felt you still inside me,
For me , you donot know , You were What?
You were God and Source of Thought.
People say ,You passed away,
In my thought and deed you will stay.
Soul is immortal ,body is not.
You will remain always in my thoughts. Sunil. (6/9/97)

No comments:

Post a Comment