MY FIRST LOVE---MY VAMCC
( VAMCC is abbreviation of Valia Arts and MEhta Commerce College Bhavngar. Bhavnagar. Gujarat State- INDIAOn verge to complete eight years in Bhavnagar at VAMCC. When i self audit my eight years , I filled with agony and gloom. If for only payment one has to do service then I am successful. But then I am not meant for such service.
I joined VAMCC with a dream that I would made this college as one of the best colleges in Bhavnagar University within three years and then will compete for state rank and will think for other rank. Went for NAAC in 2007. Many ex-students and Bhavnagar people said that B grade availed by VAMCC is a blunder committed by NAAC. Only I know what efforts I infused for availing the grade. I was sick at the time when NAAC PEER TEAM came.With help and assistance of my then deputies Prof. Vinod Vyas and Prof. Ajantaba Chudasama I could stayed fit.By over looking my health I betrayed my family and they had to pay the cost .
In years 2005-06 to 2007-08 I struggled with few colleagues to take VAMCC at height. But with negative support of the stake holders that were supposed to stand by me in my despair time. Gradually I drop my all ideas and initiatives , and become a Principal with ritual headship.
One can work without employees but not without ideology. My ideology start taking last breath in these years. I wish that my enthusiastic attitude must not be hanged to commit suicide. As a teacher and lecturer I did excel in all fronts but as a Principal I failed in my own expectation. Principal needs support and help from all stake holders but I failed to get that ( I blamed myself). I am bleeding inside and unable to narrate the things to any one who can consel and support me and buck up me again.
At thins hour I grossly miss my parents who were teachers in true spirit. My father advised me once ,not to amend the world but amend myself - DO NOT BEHAVE AS ROMAN WHEN NOT IN ROME. That is the mistake I committed. My time is consumed in blocking the negative deeds coined by others and once I reach to zero level to add positive score again such forces come up with more force.Thus to keep oneself aloof from these negative rays is also appear daunting task for me.
I will shake my shoulders and blow out the despairs and dust I gather in these years and will continue to commit myself for better future of my students. As a Principal of VAMCC, frankly speaking , not satisfied at all for my performance and will give C grade to me.
I promise to my students that I will work more and hard to make their future better , secure and happy. I know that I am accountable to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment