Saturday, April 30, 2016

ENTERED 12 THE YEAR AT VAMCC. BHAVNAGR.

TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NONE...so is the case with me. I still remember the day when I started my first innings as PRINCIPAL of any College. I was very much excited to peruse my vision. Had many great ideas churning in me. But after 11 years , I still fill with sorrow and sheer sadness. What I had thought , were not turned into practice. On the contrary, what qualities , skills and ideas ,I was possessing were also vanished gradually. I stand as ordinary Principal, who has nothing uncommon on brighter side.
Many times , I repent for the decision to accept the Principal ship. My hobby and interest was to assist students to trained them for befitting for market. That Iossed in Bhavnagar. My magic as a teacher vanished. It has become history for me..
One will think, why I always write such dissipating remarks every year? Am I not improving myself or performance of my own in these long and big years ? Right , onus of failure lie on me..But I must accept very honestly, I did make all efforts to rejuvenate the environment at VAMCC. Still I have not drop my weapons/ideas.I will try till I retire. For that what I am here.Now I wish to that remaining years , join any college that must have staff like BBA JUNAGADH. I wish that , I can Set a standard at High , where my followers wish to imitate and score above me..
On this day , I could have written , completed 11 years.But instead I used to choose entered 12th year.This is because , I wish to look into future. That is still in my hand..Efforts I can make and for that I am here.
I love all my students , respect my staff[ teaching/ non teaching staff.( may of them have already retired ). I promise them , I will give my possible best for my VAMCC..

No comments:

Post a Comment