PONDER UPON IT...
GPSC ( Gujarat Public Service Commission) Class I and II exam held today. In VAMCC there where 480 students allotted their seat numbers. But out of that hardly 260 appeared for exam. It is really very astonishing that so many students deliberately remain absent.When I was young and working as lecturer , I did tried twice to get through the exam. Both time I got through the test but failed to clear Interview. There was craze for these exams. The decline in interest in govt. jobs may be because of following reasons.
1. In govt. jobs, exploitation of employee is steep. ( Long working hours and less payment in comparison).
2. Job satisfaction is at ebb , as reservation policy eats performance of an able employee.
3. Decline in corruption ( Debatable ?) due to use of IT has made such job lack luster ?
3. Decline in corruption ( Debatable ?) due to use of IT has made such job lack luster ?
4. Opportunities are huge in private sectors, where risk reward is co related. Thus higher the risk appetite better the chances to earn more.( While in stated / centre govt. services Fix salaries has no charm left among youth)
5. Our youth are brimming with talents and they donot want to tide themselves into services but to venture into opportunities for better life
I do not know what was the attendance ratio in other centers of Bhavnagar and of all Gujarat. But my observations may lead to guess the trend.
What you think about the trend ???

No comments:
Post a Comment