Today is Ganesh Chathurthi. and Holiday. When I started for college , I found people were gathering in mass to purchase idol of Lord Ganesh to show their devotion for the Lord. I though why not to see some beautiful pictures on you tube of the lord I love most. There are many myths associated with the Lord. But I like the cool and calm face of Ganesh. It is believe that Ganesha always bestow upon devotees with DHAN and DHANYA...(food). Peace of mind and health and so forth.....Enjoy beautiful pictures and May God gives all that you wish in your life......O My God Ganesha to rahna sath hameshha ....Means Lord Ganesh you accompany me forever( Means virtues of Ganesh )..
Friday, August 29, 2014
Ponder Upon it----GANESH CHATRUTHI----
Today is Ganesh Chathurthi. and Holiday. When I started for college , I found people were gathering in mass to purchase idol of Lord Ganesh to show their devotion for the Lord. I though why not to see some beautiful pictures on you tube of the lord I love most. There are many myths associated with the Lord. But I like the cool and calm face of Ganesh. It is believe that Ganesha always bestow upon devotees with DHAN and DHANYA...(food). Peace of mind and health and so forth.....Enjoy beautiful pictures and May God gives all that you wish in your life......O My God Ganesha to rahna sath hameshha ....Means Lord Ganesh you accompany me forever( Means virtues of Ganesh )..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment