No muslim leaders or Hindu leaders has spoken a single word against AMARNATH YATRA's turmoil. When Pravin Togdiya used harsh language( We strongly condemn that) then all parties COngress, SP , BSP, NCP BJP etc started to make hue and cry. AMARNATH YATRA is also one of the very sacred YATRA associated with HINUD Faith. When DIgvijay ( DIGGI) address OSAMAJI to an extremist then also such so called secular leaders keep mum. What kind of secularism is this ??
I am writing this to site the episode of MAHARASHTRA SADAN when a muslim employee was forcefully asked to taste ROTI ( though he was on ROZA/ FAST). I do condemn the act as it is below dignity for any human being ( not because of his muslim religion) ,but then aftermath what happened in Parliament is very shameful.
The entire day of Parliament was discussing the episode that has no fruitful bearing on national platform. OASIS ( Hydrabad's MP) was furious on the episode and had very hot discussion with SHIV SENA's MP. Both MP's behavior were shameful for the nation. I asked OASIS ( I may spell it wrong as I am not sure about his name) where he was when AMARNATH pilgrim errs ' tents were burnt ? Why he did not utter a single sentence for that hindu YATRI ???
As a MP all are representatives of nation and not of any religion. Hence they should not advocate any such paltry issues but issues that has long term bearing on Indian Nationality.
Jay Hind

No comments:
Post a Comment