AUDIT OF 2013.
Again one year is on verge of her last day. From morrow 2014 will start. During my life I have seen many ups and downs and found that life is not as easy as saints are describing. When I was young my parents were also serving they were not as tense as I am in these days. They were enjoying their family life and serving life, here I miss both.
when ponder upon these all episodes I found many reasons responsible, some of them are of my own faults , while some of them are not in my control. There are some issues when I was in need of support of my colleagues and there are some when my family members unable to understand my stands. I fought bravely and did all to put my brave face forward. But could not found the success that I was deserving. My way of administration was very different to the traditional admn. of VAMCC . I could not achieve the outcome for which I was craving. Gradually I put my weapons down and the tools I have with me now has lost its shin.
I did compare myself with some of my best friends who are excelled in their areas. Though they were working in different environment , but still I did try to race with them. I knew I was competing with those who are far far ahead to me. I compare myself with them and plunge into deep frustration. That has lead to two heart- stroke in short span. Now I am taking utmost care of me. I some time let it go any derogatory remarks, some of my colleagues are throwing at me . For me I become insignificance. And all other become vital.
Now I am behaving like an ordinary Principal , not satisfied with my performance but still dragging hard to excel in my capacity . Health is not supporting, but so what , still making myself worth to my aspiration.
On eve of 2014 I again take oath to work smart and hard. Involve myself sincerely in all activities that will lead development of students.
Above audit of 2013 has not amuse me at all. Tomorrow when new year's sun will rise I will rise with new hope with new promises and with new life. After all what is in my hand is efforts and attempts and I will not leave them. This is promise to myself from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment